Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bridget's preliminary

This service project excites me. Where I am from, we liked to live in a "bubble". Many people worried about themselves and only themselves. We didn't like to acknowledge that there were a lot of people needing help in our community, people who were not as fortunate. Although I did a lot of service through school, I still wish I could have done more. I am excited and kind of nervous for tomorrow. I am excited to do some more service in the Sioux City community and just be able to lend a hand, even if it's in the slightest. I think it will be fun and hopefully a great learning experience. Habitat for Humanity is a great organization and I am lucky I will finally be able to do service for them, I just wish it didn't have to take 18 years for me to get involved in their organization

No comments:

Post a Comment